They are anatomical circuits through which the body’s organisational forces spread. The great interest in this method is that it involves the entire anatomy from the head to the toes.
The physiological chains method is based on a complete examination which highlights tension points in different areas of the body, on the level of each of the chains. It is therefore a manual treatment method :
- to free these areas of tension
- to restore good tissue mobility in the different chains
- to restore better function
- to restore better stability
All the body's functions are naturally programmed.
Our aim is simple : remove as many interfering structural tensions which are the basis for malfunctions, deformations and pain.
A method for everyone
It is suitable for patients of all ages, from birth up to old age :
- new borns so that they are well in their body after the constraints of childbirth : deformations, congenital torticollis, etc...
- children presenting deformations: feet, knees, kyphosis, lordosis, scoliosis, thoracic deformations, growing pains, etc...
- sports people to improve the reliability and performance of their movements as well as to prevent injuries
- active, old or sedentary people, in order to prevent or sooth physical or organic malfunctions as well as the effects of osteoarthritis.